White fringe earrings and tweed blouse

7 Ways to Advance Your Career in 7 Days

I moved from Montana to Seattle 3 years ago to find a job after college. I’ve always been very career driven and have loved building my network and growing my…

Leopard print booties from Target and Kenneth Cole Hooded Coat

A Look Inside the Do’s and Don’ts of Social Media

I have a love/hate relationship with social media. Okay, maybe not hate. 95% of me loves social media and the other 5% is not such a fan. While social media…

Seattle boutique PIPE AND ROW

Seattle Boutique Spotlight: PIPE AND ROW

Marketing, entrepreurship, women run businesses…ah I can’t get enough! My podcasts, books, and Twitter feed are all consumed with it. That, and fashion of course. So when marketing, entrepreurship, and female…

How to develop a personal brand to advance your career and blog

How to Develop a Personal Brand and Advance Your Career or Blog

For the last two years, I keep hearing about the importance of developing a personal brand –  both in my career and as a blogger.  I’ve struggled to understand what a…

How to wear over the knee boots

Peace, Love, and How to Style Over the Knee Boots

Each morning I leave my apartment freezing cold.  By the time I get off work, I’ve shoved my jacket, scarf, and umbrella into my bag because I’m so freaking hot. …