A full time job and blogging side hustle doesn’t happen without some help. And I am nothing without the multitude of different resources and apps I use to stay organized, create content, and learn more about blogging. Enjoy 14 of my favorite free resources, tools, and apps for fashion bloggers, social media marketers, content creators, photographers and so many more!
1. ProBlogger Site + Podcast: An amazing resource for all things blog related! Seriously…everything!
2. Influencer Podcast: Perfect for anyone trying to build influence or trying to understand the influencer space better.
3. Fohr Card: An influencer network that gives valuable blogging tips and advice. It also can verify your Instagram following as authentic and create a media kit for you.
4. Bloguettes: Bloguettes is all about mastering blogging, branding, marketing, social media, and life in general!
5. Create and Cultivate:The ultimate creative inspiration and a blog full of boss babes, blogging tips, career advice, and life insight.
6. Social Blade: This free tool helps you track your growth over time on Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
7. Canva: The best and easiest tool for designing custom Instagram stories, invoices, media kits..seriously anything! It’s amazing!
8. Adobe Photoshop Fix App: One of my favorite photo editing apps that gives you basic editing functionality and also advanced features like a clone stamp and paint brush to add or remove saturation or light.
9. Preview: My favorite app for planning my Instagram feed. You can drag, drop and rearrange your grid.
10. Photopea: The best free online photo editor thats as close to Adobe Photoshop as you can get without paying anything!
11. Bloglovin’: The ultimate platform for following your favorite blogs and websites! It’s super organized, easy to search, and provides great insight to bloggers.
12. Neil Patel: I love Neil Patel! His website always has new information about content marketing, SEO, social media, and growing your web traffic.
13. Google Analytics: If you own a website, you need to utilize Google Analytics! Track your analytics to make insightful decisions about your website’s layout and the content you create.
14. Pinterest: It’s a classic, but I still love it! I use it for outfit inspiration and also finding blogging tips.
What are your favorite blogging and social media tools, apps, and resources? Comment below!
Shop the Look!
For daily updates, fashion inspiration, and “hot mess” moments, follow me on Instagram @hotdresshotmess!