The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is possibly my favorite clothing, shoes, jewelry, and cosmetics sale of the year! I worked on the sales floor at Nordstrom for a year and got to experience all the work that goes into bringing brand new products to the floor at sale prices. As the customer, I’m excited to shop the 2017 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale early!
- July 13, 2017: Early Access available to all Nordstrom cardholders
- July 21, 2017: The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2017 is open to everyone
- August 6, 2017: The sale ends and items return to their normal retail price
I am not the person to open retail credit or debit cards however, I do have a Nordstrom debit and credit card. The debit card is a no brainer and pulls directly from your checking account like any other debit card and gives you the ability to shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale early. As a person who is very wary of signing up for cards, I recommend this one. Why?
- If approved, you can sign in to access your card online and start shopping right away.
- Earn 2 points per dollar spent in stores and online at Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, HauteLook and Trunk Club.
- Plus, get a $20 bonus Note when you spend $100 at Nordstrom with your new Nordstrom card the day you’re approved.
- Enjoy the benefits of being a Nordstrom cardholder. *$100 free alternations!!
- No annual fee and competitive APRs. See APR and fee information.
- 24/7 Nordstrom customer service.
Here’s my favorite items from the 2017 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!
I can’t get enough of the Adidas tank, nude spanks, and dainty off the shoulder tops.
I absolutely love the Ouai dry shampoo and the black distressed jeans.
My must have is the Blank NYC faux leather jacket for $65. I bought one 2 years ago and I wear it to this day!
If I’m going to spend between $100-$150 dollars on one item, it’s going to count. I’m obsessed with the embroidered Blank NYC leather jacket and Good American denim skirt.
What is your favorite item from the 2017 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale? Comment below!
Affiliate links are used in this post. Featured photo c/o crystalinmarie.com